Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chic & Comfy Winter Scarfs










Anthropologie can do no wrong in my world. Their amazing accessories may be even more oogle worthy than their actual clothes. I just spotted this Starry Sky Scarf and had to have it! 


The sweater knit material is super soft, bouncy, gauzy and beyond adorable. I purchased this one in Lilac/Grey. (It also comes in Purple/Beige and Black/White). I am not a fan of scarfs that are ultra heavy and feel itchy against your skin - they just way you down and also make me sweat to death! This one is super soft and pretty light weight.



Anthropologie Starry Sky Scarf $48




This is a great simple way to incorporate some colorful pattern into your every day look. I may never wear a plain black scarf ever again!

I'm also in love with this Metallic Zigzag Scarf in Purple. It won't keep you as warm as the one above, but the pattern is very Missoni looking, and I love the shimmer of the sparkling threads. (It also comes in Brown, Black and Grey)


Anthropologie Metallic Zigzag Scarf  $58


























Stephanie Pratt wearing a colorful Missoni scarf while out and about in Santa Monica (Oct 28)

No comments:

Post a Comment